Give Yourself the Best Negotiating Tool in the Valley
If you are selling the home you are in, or are in the market for a new home, negotiating a sale goes beyond price. In fact, price is the least of your worries. Financing, structural analysis, close of escrow, possession date...all are negotiable. Without a strong negotiator on your side, any one of these issues can stop a sale in its tracks.
So give yourself a distinct advantage. Put Joanne Fraser on your side of the table. If you ask any of her clients, they will tell you you're hiring the best negotiating tool around.
It's your property transaction, why trust it to anyone but a seasoned professional? Selling or buying a home is probably the single largest financial decision we make in a lifetime. Therefore, excellence is my standard and customer satisfaction is my trademark."
Talk to Joanne before you talk to any other agent - The Broker of Choice!
- CRS: Certified Residential Specialist
The CRS designation is the highest qualification bestowed to residential sales people. Annually, Certified Residential Specialists earn more than triple the income of the average realtor and out of more than 1 million realtors, less than 3% have obtained this designation. The CRS designation is a rigorous program that requires numerous credits from various industry classes as well as a sales volume minimum.
- CIPS: Certified International Property Specialist
The CIPS program focuses on the specialized facets of international real estate transactions, and enables an influential network of 2,000 professionals. This program provides residential sales people with the education to help service the growing Global Real Estate Market.
- E-Pro: Internet Professional
NAR's e-PRO certification teaches agents to utilize innovative technologies and digital initiatives to connect them with today's savvy real estate consumer. Employing forward-thinking technologies and social media approaches to a business plan expands capabilities, increases reach, and builds trust with customers.
- GRI: Graduate of Realtors Institute
Residential sales professionals with GRI designation have in-depth training in legal and regulatory issues, technology, professional standards, and the sales process.
- SFR: Short Sales and Foreclosure Specialist
The SFR certification teaches real estate professionals the intricacies of working with distressed sellers. It focuses on providing information about the finance, tax, finding legal professionals who can help sellers, which sellers qualify for short sales, developing a short sale package, negotiating with lenders, safeguarding the agent's commission, limiting risk, and protecting buyers.
- SRES: Seniors Real Estate Specialist
The SRES designation program educates realtors on how to serve the real estate needs of clients ages 50 and up with integrity and familiarity. Currently, the fastest growing market in real estate is in this age category.
- AHWD Certification: At Home With Diversity
The AHWD certification enables agents to learn diversity, sensitivity, and how to apply fair housing laws in their business. It also teaches ways to develop professional guidelines for working with people in the increasingly multicultural real estate market.
- California State University- Sacramento, BS in Nursing
- Mercy Hospital School of Nursing, RN
- President elect 2020 Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
- Board of Directors Silicon Valley Association of Realtors 2018,2019,2020
- Certified International Property Specialist Advisory Board member for National Assoc. of Realtors 2017, 2018 & 2019
- Board of Directors for Council of Residential Specialist 2010, 2011, and 2012
- Regional Vice president for CRS 2009-2014
- Silicon Valley Association of Realtors- Spirit of SILVAR award 2009
- President of Northern Calif. Certified Residential Specialist-2007
- Certified Residential Specialist of the Year-2006 and 2016
- Medallion Award- Certified Residential Specialist 2012
- Ambassador of the Year 2014- Mountain View Chamber of Commerce
- Residential income property investing
- Adventure travel
- Wine tasting
- Fine dining
- Board of Directors Council of Residential Specialist 2010,2011,2012
- President Elect Silicon Valley Association of Realtors 2020
- President of Charitable Foundation for the Silicon Valley Association of Realtors - 2009
- President for the Northern California Certified Residential Specialist - 2007
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
- Los Altos United Methodist Church
- Board of Directors for Camellia Park Homeowners Association
- Board of Directors for AchieveKids- a non-profit school for autistic and Disabled children
- Ambassador for the Mountain View Chamber of Commerce
- Full time Real Estate professional since 1977 - Broker license
- Consistently been recognized as a top producing real estate agent in Silicon Valley for over 30 years
- Residential real estate sales including single family homes, townhouses, condos, 1-4 units in Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, and Santa Clara county
- Personal experience as a real estate investor, property manager, and participant in 1031 exchanges for my own portfolio
- Representing first time buyers, sophisticated investors, as well as luxury home sellers and buyers.
- Extensive knowledge of real estate internet marketing and technology
167 S San Antonio Rd, Los Altos, CA 94002